Is your training or ability to compete limited because you...
- worry about accidentally leaking urine, passing wind or stool?
- need to get to the toilet in a hurry? Or not make it?
- constantly need to go to the toilet?
- find it difficult to empty your bladder or bowel?
- have a prolapse (e.g. a bulge or feeling of heaviness, discomfort or dragging of the vagina?)
- suffer from pelvic pain?
- experience pain during or after intercourse?
- have painful periods or periods that have ceased/become irregular?
- feel like you need better core control?
You would benefit from a consultation with our expert team of Physiotherapists and Urogynaecologists.
Maximise your performance by maximising your inner health.