We are open and available for in-practice and telehealth appointments.
- About to have surgery to remove your prostate?
- Recovering from surgery?
- Having trouble staying dry?
- Wanting education on how to optimise your recovery?
Our men's health physiotherapists provide structured and targeted programs to help you recover your pelvic floor function and continence after surgery. Management will involve a thorough assessment, then a plan to help you achieve your goals in a timely manner to get you back on track.
This may involve:
- Ensuring you are doing your pelvic floor exercises with the correct technique
- Clinical physio classes to help train your pelvic floor to work well in daily activities (in our studio and also at home)
- Looking at how your diet and fluid intake may be influencing your bladder function
- Advise and guidance for general exercise to return to good physical health.
For more information, we recommend you download our free Physiotherapy and Prostate surgery e-book, here.
> Click here to book an appointment or call our team on 9486 0512 (East Melbourne) 9822 4999 (Armadale).