Dietitian's are trained in food and nutrition. A dietitian translates scientific nutrition information into practical advice, to help you make the right decision about what to eat. Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD) is the national credential recognised by the Dietitians Association of Australia (DAA).
A consultation with a dietitian will include a thorough assessment of you and your nutritional needs to identify your long and short term health goals, treatment and management solutions. Your dietitian will tailor advice to YOU and your needs, considering medical conditions and personal circumstances.
Click here to book your appointment with our Dietitian Emma now, alternatively you could speak to one of our friendly reception team on 9822 4999 (Armadale), or 9486 0512 (East Melbourne).
- Optimal health prior to conception
- Nutrition for Fertility
- PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Gestational diabetes
- Nausea, vomiting and poor appetite
- Managing healthy weight gain in pregnancy
- Healthy weight loss after pregnancy
- Thyroid conditions
- Introduction to solids
- Fussy eating
- Allergies and intolerances
- Childhood constipation
- The non-diet approach & intuitive eating to weight management
- Healthy ageing
- Diabetes, Heart disease, Cancers
- Chronic disease risk reduction and management
- Food intolerances & allergies
- Disordered eating