FITWISE PHYSIOTHERAPY - COVID-19 INFECTION CONTROL POLICY:
- Have their temperature checked before starting shift
- Practice strict hand hygiene throughout the day and between patients
- Use hospital grade hand sanitiser provided
- Wear a mask at all times
- Disinfect desks, chairs, door handles, rails and pens every 2 hours. Regular cleaning as per COVID-19 infection control government guidelines
- Have completed the COVID-19 infection control training course provided by the government for health care workers.
ALL CLIENTS AND VISITORS;
- Please complete a 'wellness questionnaire' that is sent via email 24h before your scheduled appointment
- To arrive wearing a face mask and continue to wear a face mask whilst in the practice, unless there is medical clearance advising not to
- Use provided hand sanitiser upon entry and when leaving the practice
- Have your temperature checked at reception before proceeding to your appointment. If you present with a fever of 38+ you will not be able to proceed to your appointment. In the interest of keeping everyone safe, there can be no exceptions to this policy
- Use spray bottles and cloths provided to wipe down equipment as you go (staff will guide you on this)
- Please maintain a 1.5m distance from others at all times
- We politely ask clients to refrain from putting personal items such as handbags on the front desk
- Card and 'paywave' is our preferred method of payment. Terminal is disinfected after use.
PRACTICE: RECEPTION/EXERCISE STUDIOS/TREATMENT ROOMS;
- Social distancing measures and strict person capacity limits throughout the practice
- No group exercise classes running while stage 3 restrictions are in place - 1:1's only
- All exercise equipment to be cleaned prior to session – this includes reformers, trapeze table, weights, mats, discs, fit-balls and bands
- Disinfect equipment after individual use during and between sessions
- Clients to wipe down equipment as they go with spray bottles and cloths
- Treatment beds to be disinfected before and after use
- All items used/touched during the consultation to be cleaned after use.
For further information in regards to COVID-19 and how we can assist you, please contact one of our reception team at your preferred location - 9822 4999 (Armadale) 9486 0512 (East Melbourne).