- Temperature checked before starting shift
- Wash hands frequently
- Use hand sanitiser provided
- Disinfect desk, chairs, door handles, rails and pens every 2 hours.
ALL CLIENTS AND VISITORS:
- Use provided hand sanitiser upon entry and when leaving the practice
- Have your temperature checked at reception before proceeding to your appointment
- Use spray bottles and cloths provided to wipe down equipment as you go (staff will guide you on this)
- Please use card to make payment – we are currently not accepting cash until further notice.
- All exercise equipment to be cleaned prior to session – this includes reformers, trapeze table, weights, mats, discs, fit-balls and resistant bands
- Disinfect equipment after individual use during and between sessions
- Clients to wipe down equipment as they go with spray bottles and cloths.
- Beds to be disinfected before and after use
- All items used/touched during the consultation to be cleaned after use.
For further information in regards to COVID-19 and how we can assist you, please click here or contact one of our reception team at your preferred location - 9822 4999 (Armadale) 9486 0512 (East Melbourne).