Delicious Berry Smoothie!
This berry smoothie is a great way to start the day or a healthy afternoon snack!
It's high in antioxidants, may improve blood sugar and insulin response, helps to fight inflammation, high in dietary fibre, high in vitamin C and manganese - it's also downright delicious!
- 2 cups of mixed berries - strawberries, raspberries and blueberries - fresh or frozen
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1 tbsp greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp LSA mix
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- Add all ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth.
- Divide smoothie into glasses, top with extra berries if desired.
Please note that information provided in this article is general advice only. For individual advice, we recommend a consultation. For more information or to book an appointment, you can…
- Contact our friendly reception team on 9822 4999 (Armadale) or 9486 0512 (East Melbourne)
- Book online. Select ‘make a booking’ in the top right-hand corner of the screen and follow the prompts
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org